LIFE 2

Hello there!

How have you guys been? It's quite a weird and peaceful day today. Sometimes it feel very long. But I am a little happy. Since I managed to Study a little today. Just to make sure. It feels like it's worth it. I am as well little upset today. Mom had a severe headache and I was feeling very bad about the fact that I can't do anything about it. Of course, Dad took her to a doctor in the morning. She is sleeping now and it's a relief. It's "Mom" Really an interesting creature. Saw KGF(Indian movie) and was really happy to hear the main character say "In the entire Universe, there's no great warrior then a MOM". Agree? Well, I did 100%. I am amazed how even when she is suffering. She still cook and work for us. No guys! I am not that bad. I helped her today. Not much though but I did. She is so great that she refused to take my help. At first, I feel a bad and when I gave a second thought about it. I was little happy as well. She will recover soon if she stays active. In case, She rest a lot. It takes longer for her. I am damn sure, you're guys mom are also the same.


Well, Well. Let me then dedicate my today blog to the most important person in our life. Yes, I am talking about the great god that lives with us and for us.     

You know what she do's??  She does.................................................."World's Toughest Job"

Today, I would like to remind you about that. Please, If you love your moms allow me some minutes of your insta,fb, whatsapp precious time for someone always there for you.

Here's your today task. The Link  https://youtu.be/pj1pLIDayvo

No, It's no sort of advertisement and I ain't gonna insert a virus or something in your phones/tablets/pc.

I regularly appreciate my mom and now...

IT'S YOUR TIME


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

07 February 2023

LIFE