07 February 2023

 

Hello guys,


Today was nice for me. I did study quite well and have now Spanish exam tomorrow.


Today, I was really thinking about various things


The country I am living in. People are nice but you know they won’t let you get close. I mean I have friend but most of them are from my country.


Almost everyone nowadays is in a relationship with there smartphone. Every time I go out, I see people glued to their smartphone. All this texting and consuming this huge amount of information and looking at the fake happy life moments of other people on social media is really depressing.


This connection between everyone, where one can reach other 24/7 has really decreased our values.


I mean the fact that people know. I can tell anyone, anything at any time of the day. Because of which we really don’t enjoy the time with them in reality.


Have you guys ever thought, that we will die one day? Doesn’t the society make us run throughout our whole life. I mean you go to the school, then college(really hard), then a job, then a family, then you support them, then you get old while doing the job you hate and they just leave you in an old age home. You just wait for your death there.


Think about it in detail and make sure to live a one fucking hell of a life.


Let me know what do you think about it? I will be happy to listen :)


Good night guys. See you tomorrow. I will make sure to make the best use of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFE 2

LIFE