LIFE

Hey Guys,

It's been quite long right? Well, Just Kidding! I surely don't know you. It's really crazy how we all billion people are connected with screens. Yes! Just imagine while you are reading there might be other as well some reading, some scrolling down there Instagram stories, some riding down the highway, it's really crazy to think how everything or time just keep going on. How the earth is spinning at a speed more of a jet and here me in my Bed. Who was thinking how everything seems so still and so slow. Maybe that could be the magic of this music blowing through my ears and it's like a cup of hot coffee while watching a snowfall over those Mountain. Yes, Those Mountains, I or you guys might also see when you are alone and there magic flowing through your earphones. Let me give some credit to my boy "Scotty McCreery". No, it's not a sponsored Blog. But he is real cool. Don't believe me! 

Promise me you do this and you will change your mind

1 Stop! Yes, literally stop whatever you doing. Let the whatsapp Girl/Boy, Boyfriend/girlfriend keep typing. Let's those stories be there. Don't be so eager to open them and don't swipe up that Tik tok as well.

2 You guys might be like. He is crazy. Well, Thank you.  aha! :) But, remember bro/sis nothing remain the same. If I am crazy, I might be awesome tomorrow. That's also how my blog tittle goes. Yes, It's life we are talking about.  

Okay. Let's get to the direction we were going.

Here's the name: This is it- Scotty McCreery. Try listening to the this. While breathing slowly through these rushing streets, or whereever you are my friend. Happy to think after all it feels like a big world. But we all have just one home "Earth".  So give it a try buddies. Take a moment out of your day and let the things go. Let it all flow. Let not focus for a moment on those harsh words of our Boss and forget about all our worries and bring a small smile on your face and think how beautiful the world Is. How beautiful are those tree passing by the window and those leaves holding smalls drops of water above them after a rain. Think about the rainbow shining high in the sky and how a small child just give it all a thought while looking at it and just lost in his own world. Yes, The world of imagination. The place i am in while writing all of it. It's a great place. It's something I really own and things going just my ways.  

The song is about to end and slowly it's pulls me back to my own bedroom. Omg! Just that thought of being in that world for a moment made me whole calm. 

Let's see buddies. Whether I keep this up . Yes, I am lazy boy. I never finished a thing. But I would love to talk to you buddies again.

Till then keep rocking and let it all just flow.







Comments

  1. You have finished this blog though.. And it's amazing how your perspective can make us feel so different about this world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, It is.All I did was took a few moments of your life and made you think about it. Will continue to write. If I will get a return ticket to my imaginary world.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

07 February 2023

LIFE 2