06 February 2023

 06 February 2023


It’s was some sort of a normal day and I think it’s better to type about my life. Since I really do feel lazy to write everyday and can improve my typing speed. Well it’s hard to admit, but I have been quite happy since yesterday. Since she sent me a text. I won’t mention her name in this thing, to keep her privacy. She is someone from Nantes. She do bring happiness in my life. But it’s a shame I have to be depended on someone to be this happy in my life. I mean she do know I like her. But so far I am never able to realize how she feel. Although ya true, She didn’t said “I don’t know” to my confession. That’s is indeed some sort of rejection. But I must say she is just amazing for me. I like almost everything about her. Her eye’s especially. Well let’s change the topic for a bit and talk about the day. (Sorry guys, but she is like always there in my Brain. So I hope you guys understand.) Well the day begin quit good, although it was bad that I somehow woke up at 5 am and was unable to sleep. My heart was beating quite fast. To relax I bit I listened to the music and talked to my mom. Then I started with a bit of exercise for my back and normal push up and pullups. Just like a normal day had breakfast and went to university. (I wished her a nice day as well) then was till 17:00 in the 

library. I finally was able to submit my latex assignment today and learned just a bit of Spanish. 


I just had dinner and back again to write about my stuff. You know? I cooked tofu and it’s taste like as If only I can eat it. Hehe. I still need to better at cooking. I really hope to master it someday and save my Money. 


How was your day? You can talk about anything here and everything will be anonymous. I mean who does check Blog these days. I just see lot of people just looking at the vlogs. I think discarding social media was a good thing. Although, I am in deed not a big addicted guy. I already use to use it less. But now I will only be using Whatsapp. (it is indeed important. :) ) I talk to her and my mother and other important people in my Life on it. Yep, I don’t live in my country anymore. So, I make sure to call her everyday. You guys should too. In this crazy and beautiful world, She is for sure the one who will never leave your side. 


I think that’s enough for today. 


I am really curious, how are you indeed doing? I mean without that lie “I’m fine”


Okay guys! Good night and take care. Remember you are not alone. In case you think nobody love you. Don’t worry I do. Indeed if you have read all the way down here. You have to be  an interesting one.


See you on 7 February 2023

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

07 February 2023

LIFE 2

LIFE